- city: Aschaffenburg
- Price: 319 000 € — 844 350 €
- Rooms: 2 — 4
- Area: 62 — 148 m²
- Year of built:2020
- Price per m²:from 5155 Euro
- Number of stories:5
Small house (10 apartments) in the city center, modern architecture with clear shapes and precise proportions. Floor-to-ceiling windows give a lot of light to the apartments. The color scheme is reduced to white and gray colors and gives the house a modern look.
- 2-room apartment 52 m² - 239,000 Euro;
- 3-room apartment 70 m² - 329,000 Euro;
- 4-room apartment 79 m² - 349,000 Euro;
- 3-room apartment 111 m² - 519,000 Euro.
- All apartments with a balcony or terrace
- Elevator to all floors
- Bathrooms with shower, bathtub and heated towel rail
- Floor heating with individual control of the room in all apartments
- High quality plumbing
- Ventilation system for optimal indoor climate
- Storage room in almost all apartments
- Triple glazed windows
- All apartments with natural wood parquet and electric shutters
- Garages/carport parking/parking space
- Green courtyard with a play area for young children
- Separate room for bicycles
- Fiber optic communications and satellite system, etc.
Aschaffenburg is a university city of district significance in Germany, in the state of Bavaria. Aschaffenburg is famous for its many fairs and festivals, magnificent palaces and parks. Due to the mild, sunny climate, Aschaffenburg is often called the “Bavarian Nice”.
The district of Aschaffenburg - Brentano connects directly with the pedestrian zone and the Shental park in an eastward direction.
The project is in a quiet location, the pedestrian zone is only 700 meters away. Autobahn is 3.5 kilometers away. You can reach Frankfurt in 28 minutes by ICE train, and Wurzburg is 38 minutes away.
The green surroundings of Aschaffenburg offer great opportunities for relaxation and leisure.