- city: Bad Homburg
- Price: 549 000 € — 1 200 000 €
- Rooms: 2 — 4
- Area: 110 — 220 m²
- Year of built:Beginning of 2021
- Price per m²:from 6100 Euro
- Number of storeys:3
10 modern and comfortable apartments in the center of the resort city of Bad Homburg. The project combines modern architecture with a high-quality solid construction, exclusive equipment, bright and spacious rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, an elevator to the underground car park.
- modern architecture, the facade is partially lined
- passenger elevator from the basement
- stepless access to all apartments
- floor-to-ceiling windows, sliding doors
- triple glazing
- efficient gas condensate system
- solid oak parquet
- daylight bathrooms with high-quality fittings, heated towel rails, floor-level shower (rain shower)
- electric blinds
- intercom with video monitor
- underfloor heating, etc.
The project is located between the railway station (350 m) and the city center, all the attractions within walking distance are what attract tourists in Bad Homburg: parks, the main pedestrian Luisenstrasse street with its many cafes and shops.
Bad Homburg - one of the oldest aristocratic German cities, is considered one of the most prestigious cities in Germany.
Today it is an elite suburb of Frankfurt am Main (17 km) with a population of more than 50,000 people, which is popular with tourists due to its attractions, as well as well-known hospitals and motels with thermal waters.
P.S. At your request, we will select for you other options for new buildings in Wiesbaden, Frankfurt am Main and other cities within a radius of 100 km from Frankfurt am Main.