- city: Mainz
- Price: 370 000 € — 579 000 €
- Rooms: 2 — 4
- Area: 72 — 105 m²
- Year of built:2020
- Price per m²:from 4538 Euro
- Number of stories:6
Apartments in a new building with an excellent location on Rotterdam Square near the port, not far from Rhine, a beautiful view from the terrace and loggia.
- 3-room apartment of 76 m² - 401,000 Euro;
- 4-room apartment of 90 m² - 498,000 Euro;
- 4-room apartment 106 m² - 579,000 Euro.
- underground garage;
- internal landscaped courtyard with a small garden and seating areas;
- 3-layer windows with electric shutters;
- oak parquet;
- underfloor heating;
- heated towel rails;
- separate toilet and bathroom for guests;
- video intercom;
- a new quarter near the Rhine with developed infrastructure;
- you can get to Wiesbaden, Frankfurt, Darmstadt and Mannheim on the autobahn in 5 minutes;
- a new bus stop nearby;
- 15 minutes to the main station, 30 minutes to the airport;
- walking distance to the city center.
Mainz is the capital of the Rhineland-Palatinate federal state. With a population of about 300,000 people, Mainz is one of Germany's oldest university cities with a history of 2,000 years. It is one of the country's main cultural centers in which Gutenberg invented typography.