- city: Frankfurt am Main
- Price: 356 700 € — 3 197 000 €
- Rooms: 1 — 3
- Area: 29 — 197 m²
- Year of built:2021
- Price per m²:from 10000 Euro
- Number of stories:28
Skyscrapers are one of the symbols of Frankfurt am Main. Skyscraper Floor-to-ceiling windows in all living rooms creates an exciting light mood and a sensational view of the city.
- Built-in kitchen in all apartments (except penthouses)
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in all rooms
- Spectacular facade design with vertical gardens
- Balconies, loggias or terraces
- 3 lines of exclusive equipment
- Shared roof terrace on the 28th floor
- Lobby with concierge service 24/7
- Parking spaces: 100 underground parking spaces (for certain apartments)
Frankfurt is not only the financial center of Europe and one of the main economic drivers of Germany. Goethe University Frankfurt is located here, modern culture and history are combined here, here you can feel a high standard of living!
To the main station of the city - 6 minutes on foot, to the nearest autobahn - 3 minutes by car, to Frankfurt Airport - 13 minutes by car.
This area, like no other in Frankfurt, has the potential to increase the value of residential or commercial space.