- city: Frankfurt am Main
- Price: 356 700 € — 3 197 000 €
- Rooms: 1 — 3
- Area: 29 — 197 m²
- Year of built:2021
- Price per m²:from 10000 Euro
- Number of stories:28
Skyscrapers are one of the symbols of Frankfurt am Main. Skyscraper Eden is located in the city center and rises above it. The unusual building concept, high-quality equipment and special common areas make EDEN a symbol of high quality of life in the city. There is silence and security, as well as freedom and individuality. Impressive architecture, transparency and floral elements form the characteristic appearance of EDEN. Vertical gardens, combined with a filigree glass facade, form a living work of art. Floor-to-ceiling windows in all living rooms creates an exciting light mood and a sensational view of the city.
- 1-room apartment 29 m² - 356,700 Euro;
- 2-room apartment 49 m² - 498 500 Euro;
- 2-room apartment 53 m² - 567 100 Euro;
- 3-room apartment 93 m² - 1 061 100 Euro;
- 3-room apartment 193 m² - 3 134 700 Euro.
- Built-in kitchen in all apartments (except penthouses)
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in all rooms
- Spectacular facade design with vertical gardens
- Balconies, loggias or terraces
- 3 lines of exclusive equipment
- Shared roof terrace on the 28th floor
- Lobby with concierge service 24/7
- Parking spaces: 100 underground parking spaces (for certain apartments)
Frankfurt is not only the financial center of Europe and one of the main economic drivers of Germany. Goethe University Frankfurt is located here, modern culture and history are combined here, here you can feel a high standard of living!
The EDEN project is located at the very beginning of the so-called “European Quarter” of the city. The quarter is located next to the international exhibition complex. Projects of the quarter have the status of Global-Player or they were overbought by other Global-Player.
To the main station of the city - 6 minutes on foot, to the nearest autobahn - 3 minutes by car, to Frankfurt Airport - 13 minutes by car.
This area, like no other in Frankfurt, has the potential to increase the value of residential or commercial space.