- city: Frankfurt am Main
- Price: 494 900 € — 961 900 €
- Rooms: 3 — 4
- Area: 60 — 106 m²
- Year ob built:2020
- Price per m²:from 6500 Euro
- Number of storeys:6
apartments with excellent finishing and compact layout at an affordable price with a central location - this is a perfect investment option!
The project is a complex of several new buildings with modern architecture and landscaping between the main station of the city and the European quarter: in such a place, real estate is always in demand!
- a well-thought-out concept of location in the center of the metropolis;
- modern architectural style and facade design;
- high level of comfort and equipment;
- reasonable investment with profitability growth potential;
- housing design by the famous international Frankfurt architectural bureau Planquadrat
- 3-room apartment 70 m² - 494,400 Euro;
- 3-room apartment 76 m² - 607,400 Euro;
- 4-room apartment 96 m² - 644,000 Euro;
- 4-room apartment 106 m² - 936,000 Euro.
- compliance with modern requirements and lifestyle, taking into account the concept of a large space;
- bathrooms adjacent to the bedroom;
- apartments with a separate territory in the open air: terrace with garden, balcony, loggia, roof terrace;
- underground garage with its own parking space, there is a charging station for an electric car;
- concierge - optionally provides an extensive type of service.
- solid wooden plank floors in all living rooms;
-high-quality tiled cladding of an individual choice;
- underfloor heating in all rooms;
- automatically adjustable blinds;
- controlled ventilation system;
- high quality ceramic tiles to choose from;
- large mirrors;
- designer baths;
- shower system with relax mode;
- built-in lights.
Frankfurt am Main, one of the top business centers in Germany, is undoubtedly considered one of the most promising and attractive large cities in terms of both economic indicators and comfortable living conditions.
The project is located near the main central railway station of Frankfurt am Main and Messe Frankfurt: 1.8 km from the station, 2.5 km from the largest exhibition complex in Europe.
- direct transport connections of the metro lines to the historic city center (5 minutes): Opera, Old Town Hall, Frankfurt Cathedral and Zeil - pedestrian shopping street;
- proximity to the airport: about 14 minutes by car or 20 minutes by train to Frankfurt International Airport.