Already, many economists, as well as real estate market analysts agree that the real estate market in Germany will not suffer, on the contrary, it will be in even greater demand for the following reasons:
- Germany has shown its readiness for any plan for turbulence in connection with competent leadership and thoughtful legislation of the country;
- A strong German economy will recover quite quickly compared to the economies of other countries;
- amid the dubious future of the euro and the dollar (not to mention the ruble), investments in liquid real estate were, are and will be - a reliable guarantee of preserving capital;
As for the flooding of the market with new facilities at bargain prices - this should not be expected. The shortage of properties in recent years is due, in particular, to the fact that in addition to a large number of foreign buyers, local investors are very enthusiastic about buying quality properties in Germany at low credit rates.
What does liquid real estate in Germany mean, taking into account the consequences of the coronavirus epidemic, and in which real estate is it most reliable to invest?
- First of all, it is real estate in economically healthy regions of Germany (TOP-7 cities and their regions within a radius of 20-30 km): Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf.
- on the residential real estate market (both for private use and as profitable real estate) - demand will greatly exceed supply until at least 2030, so investing in this segment eliminates any risks (once again, this concerns economically healthy regions of Germany );
- in addition to housing, the next urgent human need is food, so large chain supermarkets were, are and will be a reliable investment tool, regardless of external and internal circumstances;
- hotels may fall in price by 10 - 15%, but here it is also necessary to take into account that in large cities in Germany, hotel chains live not so much from tourism as such, but from guests who come for business or major exhibitions. A tangible decline in hotel prices is possible in resort towns or regions with poorly developed economies.
Our portfolio always has current commercial (stores, office buildings, apartment buildings, etc.) and residential real estate (apartments, houses, villas).
Upon individual request, we will select the property that will best meet your criteria.
31 января 2020
What type of real estate is now particularly attractive for investment in Germany?
A strong economy, thoughtful legal system, political stability, and a high standard of living - these factors make Germany particularly attractive to foreign investors who see real estate in Germany as a "safe haven" in terms of investing and preserving capital.
Now in the real estate market Germany record low loan rates (from 0.
07 января 2020
Why is it profitable to invest in new construction in Germany?
For our clients who want to buy residential real estate, both for the purpose of investment (rental) and for their own use, we recommend considering new buildings for the following reasons:
• there is a choice of apartments (you can choose the most suitable layout, floor, decoration - as a rule, 5 decoration lines are offered for selection);
• prices at the start of construction are 20% lower than when commissioning an object during construction for about 2 years (price increase at least 10% per year); therefore, when commissioning an object, the most expensive apartment options (penthouses) remain that are not so easily rented out for rent;
• a guarantee from the German developer for 5 years (I buy a second home; you most likely will encounter the need to repair it in the coming years, buying a new building - you will not have such a “headache” for at least 5 or 10 years;
• a guarantee from the German developer for 5 years (when buying apartment from secondary market you will most likely encounter the need to repair it in the coming years, buying a new building - you will not have such a “headache” for at least 5 or 10 years;
• phased payment (when buying a new building, you pay certain percentages of the total cost of the object according to the stages of development for 1 or 2-3 years - depending on how long the construction will last);
• the possibility of obtaining a financing from a German bank (in Germany, a non-resident of a country can also get a financing for purchase, it is easiest to get a loan from a German bank to a non-resident - to buy an apartment or apartment building. Here, the quality of the building, the location of the object will be taken into account.
What expenses will I bear to maintain the private property?
First of all, it is utilities (Hausgeld): water supply and heating (9 Euro per 1 cubic meter per month), garbage collection (about 20 euros per month), electricity is always paid separately depending on the area and electricity consumption (about 50 euros per month for a two-bedroom apartment).
Utilities (hot and cold water, heating, gas, etc.